Cabins on cabins on cabins! If you have a little bit of cabin fever, we suggest trying one out on your next trip, or at least browsing these trendy and cool cabins to spark your wanderlust! Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway for two or a three-day-weekend escape, these A-frame cabins that have been all over your Instagram feed are ready for you to rent.
1. Kicking off the list is this quaint A-frame in Lake Tahoe, California. These views are just as fabulous as your vacation will be! With a hot tub and tons of windows, you’ll get to soak up the scenery at every turn. Rent it!
2. Corral your friends and split the cost to stay in this oh-so-cool A-frame in Carnelian Bay, California. With gorgeous surroundings, take your morning strolls and return to a cozy fire and cup of joe. Rent it!
3. This cabin has everything you could possibly want: an incredible kitchen, cozy living spaces and the option to hit some nearby ski slopes. Explore Blue River, Colorado the way it was meant to be. Rent it!
4. Kill the Instagram game when you document your stay in this Flagstaff, Arizona home. If it’s been featured in magazines, it’ll definitely be a good stay for a long weekend. Rent it!
5. This home is truly the picture-perfect A-frame you’ve been looking for! Located in Ashford, Washington, it's a wonderful spot for you and your loved one to reconnect, unwind and enjoy the serenity of the outdoors. Rent it!
6. We give this A-frame an A+. Just walking distance from town, this property in Idyllwild, California, has enough room for you and your friends to hang out without feeling cramped. The porch is perfect for late evening chats or card games. Rent it!
7. This A-frame in Skykomish, Washington, offers the perfect mix of mountain adventure and recharging relaxation. Close to skiing, you’ll definitely have an eventful stay! Rent it!
8. Time for a guys’ trip! Head to this Tahoma, California cabin for some fishing & hiking. Visit in the winter and check out all the snow sports the area has to offer! Whatever time of year you go, the west shore of Lake Tahoe will always be welcoming. Rent it!