The World Cup may be over and France fans are rejoicing, but Team HomeAway is sad to see the festivities come to an end. For the last month employees around the world celebrated their favorite teams in unique and passionate ways. Here’s a peek into how our football (or soccer) loving employees watched the World Cup.
1. Team HomeAway Sydney team built the ultimate “Snackadium.”
2. The Partner Success team in Madrid toasted to France after the big win.
4. Getting crafty and making a flag double as a cape.
5. Taking the game to the next level with a World Cup foosball tournament.
6. When the U.S. isn’t in the World Cup you need a team to root for. The marketing team from Austin rooting for Iceland during their visit overseas.
8. Taking an espresso break during work, but staying committed to watching the games!
9. The Portugal fandom is strong in our global offices.
10. Decorations on point in our HomeAway London office.
Want to join Team HomeAway or learn more about our benefits and perks? Visit our careers page!
Follow Life at HomeAway on social media: