Vacations are often centered around the premise of amazing experiences: new tastes, unfamiliar surroundings and expanding our comfort zones. However, when it comes to accommodation, the same rules may not apply. Most travelers want a comfortable space that feels like a home away from home. That’s why many people may opt for a vacation rental over an alternative. A whole home can offer space for an entire family, a full kitchen, a private pool or even the option to bring along a cherished pet. That said, we will be posting six of the most sought-after HomeAway properties each week, kicking it off with some of the most popular rentals in Chicago. With amazing finishes and prime locations, it’s no wonder these Windy City homes are HomeAway favorites.
1. This Gold Coast two bed, one bath unit sleeps four and starts at $329 per night. Rent it!
2. This seven bed, two and a half bath Logan Square loft sleeps 30 and starts at $1000 per night. Rent it!
3. This four bed, three and a half bath in West Town sleeps eight and starts at $179 a night. Rent it!
4. This three bed, two and a half bath West Side townhouse sleeps 10 and starts at $340 per night. Rent it!
5. This three bed, one bath Wrigleyville home sleeps 16 and starts at $340 a night. Rent it!
6. This four bed, four bath River North unit sleeps 12 and starts at $599 per night. Rent it!