From South Beach to Little Havana, the city of Miami is a bustling, vibrant mecca with a lot to offer its many annual visitors. Year-round warm weather, world-class beaches and authentic food awaits those who venture to the "Magic City". Travelers can take the MacArthur Causeway over Biscayne Bay and explore Miami Beach, where one can find the country's liveliest nightlife. If you're not into that scene, the famed barrier island is the perfect place to simply lay on the white sands, with a drink in hand. Hungry? Pop into a Cuban cafe for some incredible grub and extremely strong coffee. Into urban art? Check out Wynwood Walls, an outdoor exhibit featuring graffiti-style murals by artists from around the globe. Whatever your reason may be for visiting the Sunshine State, Miami will not disappoint. Check out some of the city's most adored vacation rentals below.
1. This three bed, two and a half bath home in South Beach sleeps eight and averages about $1,430 per night. Rent it!
2. This two bed, two bath home in Wynwood sleeps five and averages about $500 per night. Rent it!
3. This one bed, one bath home in Brickell sleeps five and averages about $282 per night. Rent it!
4. This two bed, two bath home in downtown sleeps six and averages about $460 per night. Rent it!
5. This four bed, three bath home in Little Havana sleeps 13 and averages about $200 per night. Rent it!
6. This two bed, two and a half bath home in Coconut Grove sleeps five and averages about $335 per night. Rent it!