As the oldest city in the state of Georgia, Savannah has a lot to offer in the way of historic homes with a certain antique charm. Savannah’s Historic District is the epicenter of life and culture in the small city, offering cobbled streets, fine dining, and panoramic views of antebellum architecture. It comes as no surprise then that travelers looking to explore Savannah usually opt for accommodation within its historic boundaries. Many homes in the area have been meticulously restored and updated while still maintaining rustic features such as exposed brick walls and beams or wood burning fireplaces. Travelers staying in the district can also explore dozens of landmarks like the iconic Forsyth Park, complete with massive oaks draped with Spanish moss. For anyone looking for a quaint coastal getaway, we pulled together a few of Savannah’s most popular HomeAway properties located within the Historic District.
North Historic District
1. This one bed, one bath suite sleeps four people and starts at $190 per night. Rent it!
2. This one bed, one bath unit sleeps four and starts at $136 per night. Rent it!
3. This one bed, one bath home sleeps four people and starts at $190 per night. Rent it!
South Historic District
4. This two bed, two bath home sleeps six people and and starts at $200 per night. Rent it!
5. This one bed, two bath home sleeps two and starts at $155 per night. Rent it!
6. This one bed, two bath apartment sleeps two people and starts at $127 per night. Rent it!