1. Our “Domain Free” Slack channel is the most happening place to be. Employees offer up free lunch and other goodies. It’s always a race to see who can snatch them up first.
2. We’re scientific AND creative. Our UX and Product Design teams practice the creative process of user-led design thinking to continuously improve the HomeAway app and website.
3. We're very passionate about diversity. Women are represented in leadership across all functions of the company, including Tina Weyand, our Chief Product Officer and Katrina Riehl, Director of Global Data Science.
4. With offices around the world, employees frequently pop in to visit HomeAway in other countries to say hi and to take a few photos.
5. Giving back to our local communities around the world means a lot to us. Team HomeAway is encouraged to get out and volunteer on our annual Day of Caring.
6. We like being active as much as we enjoy coding and creating. HomeAway Runners, HomeAway Hoops, and our cricket team are just a few ways we break a sweat.
7. No matter which team you’re on, you’ll be implementing tests. We love to test and learn then iterate so there’s always something new happening.
8. Our Penn Field office in Austin houses the Wagon Queen Family Truckster from National Lampoon's Vacation. It makes for a great Instagram pic!
Want to join Team HomeAway or check out other cool perks we offer? Visit our careers page!
Follow Life at HomeAway on social media: